Serves: 4 - Prep 10 min (+ 5 min resting time) - Cooking 15 min
375 g pkt Coles Brand Traditional Fettuccine (fresh)
2 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
1 red onion, cut into wedges
200 g small button mushrooms, halved
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp smoked paprika
700 g btl passata (tomato pasta sauce)
4 (about 500g) Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets
100 g baby spinach Shaved pecorino, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the combined capsicum, onion, mushroom and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 6-7 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Add the paprika and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the passata and bring to a simmer. Cook for 2 minutes or until sauce reduces slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thickly slice.
- Add the pasta, chicken and baby spinach to the tomato mixture and cook, tossing, for 1 minute or until heated through and well combined.
- Serve pasta topped with pecorino.
Per serve: 47g protein * 15g fat (3g Saturated fat) * 63g Carbs * 10g fibre * 600 cals