Serves 4 - Prep 15 min - Cooking 20 min
1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
200 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
2 baby fennel, trimmed, cut into wedges
250 g broccoli, cut into florets
4 baby potatoes, cut into 5mm-thick slices
4 sprigs thyme
250 g pkt Love Beets Ready To Eat Baby Beetroot, cut into wedges
500 g Coles Salmon Fillets Skin Off
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
80 g goat’s cheese, crumbled
Small thyme sprigs, extra, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil, Brussels sprouts, fennel, broccoli, potato and thyme in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared tray. Bake for 20 minutes, adding beetroot in the last 10 minutes of cooking, or until vegetables are browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons of the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the salmon for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 2 minutes to rest. Coarsely flake salmon.
- Combine the vinegar and remaining oil in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide vegetables among serving plates. Top with the flaked salmon, goat’s cheese and extra thyme. Drizzle with the dressing to serve.
Per Serve : 34g protein * 28g of Fat * 15g of Carbs 8g Fibre * 456 Cals