Source: Masterchef Magazine - I don't know when from, but it is page 4
Serves: 4 - Prep 15 min - Cooking 30 min
8 chicken thigh cutlets*, skin on
250ml can Ayam Satay Sauce*
3cm piece ginger, finely grated
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 lemon, juiced
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
2 long red chillies, finely chopped
400g green beans, trimmed
Steamed rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220C. Place chicken, satay sauce, ginger and half the garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Place, skin-side up, in a large, shallow ovenproof dish and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make salad dressing, whisk together remaining garlic, lemon juice, sauces, sugar and chillies.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, add beans, and cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Combine beans and dressing in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Serve baked chicken and chilli bean salad with steamed rice.
* Chicken thigh cutlets are chicken thighs with bone in.
* Ayam Satay Sauce is available from supermarkets.