Another recipe I was collecting in my cooking book, now on my Blog cooking book :)
Source for recipe and photo: Taste Magazine January February 2015
serves: 10 - Prep 30 minutes (+ draining, cooling & 6 hours setting time) - Cooking - 20 minutes
907g Chobani Plain Low Fat 2% Greek Yoghurt
180g (2 cups) rolled oats
20g (1/3 cup) moist coconut flakes
60g (1/4 cup) coconut oil
90ml maple syrup
250g chopped fresh mango
1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
2 tablespoons boiling water
3 teaspoons gelatine
220g ctn extra-light cream cheese
Lime rind, extra, to serve (optional)
- Place a fine sieve over a bowl. Line with a double layer of muslin. Place yoghurt in muslin. Bring edges together to enclose. Place in fridge overnight to drain.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Lightly grease a 3.5cm-deep, 24cm (base measurement) fluted tart tin with a removable base with coconut oil.
- Process oats, nuts and flakes in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Add oil and 2 tbs syrup. Process until a sticky mixture forms. Press over base and side of prepared tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- Process mango, rind, 1 tbs juice and 2 tsp syrup until smooth. Place water in a heatproof bowl. Sprinkle with gelatine. Whisk. Slowly add gelatine mixture to mango mixture, processing until smooth. Reserve 1⁄4 cup mango mixture. Add cream cheese and remaining syrup to mango mixture. Process until smooth. Add yoghurt. Process to combine.
- Pour yoghurt mixture into prepared tin. Dollop reserved mango mixture over tart. Swirl with a knife. Place in fridge for 6 hours or until set. Sprinkle with extra lime rind, if using.