Source: Woolworths Fresh - September 2015 - Page 73
Makes 16 - Prep 10 min - Cook 50 min
125g cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
125g unsalted butter, chopped
250g dark chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup plain flour
1 tbs cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 170°c. Grease a 20cm square cake pan and line with baking paper.
2. Process the cream cheese, peanut butter, caster sugar, 1 egg and vanilla in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Melt the butter, chocolate and brown sugar in a saucepan over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat and whisk in remaining eggs, 1 at a time, until smooth.
4. Sift the flour and cocoa over the chocolate mixture. Stir well to combine.
5. Transfer two-thirds of the chocolate brownie mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Add spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture and remaining chocolate brownie mixture over the top and swirl together. Sprinkle with peanut butter-flavoured choc bits.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until top has set. Cool completely in pan before removing and cutting into squares
Buen Dia & Welcome
Welcome to my Blog which now is mainly a digitalised cooking book (read about this blog).
I'm a mum of 2 beautiful kids, a wife, a digital pioneer, cook enthusiast, amateur photographer, internet lover and more.
I just want to give back the digital community, so that's how this blog started.
I'm always in the search for (new) stores that will deliver into Australia. It's usually cheaper to buy overseas than here (that'...
Source: Coles Magazine January / February 2016 - Page 17 image source: taste.com.au serves: 2 - Prep: 15 min - Cooking: 10 min Ingre...
I'm very into posting lists on the blog, so I thought I would research about the best ideas for bathroom storage and organisatio...
This morning I saw on tv again, a dietitian talking about Organic and Free-range and about the prices, and how nutritionally speaking doesn&...