|Image Source: Taste.com.au|
1 medium (about 1.5kg) cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons Moroccan spice mix
3/4 cup (150g) pearl couscous
1 1/2 cups (375ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
2 (about 150g each) Coles RSPCA Approved chicken breast fillets
2/3 cup (190g) Greek-style yoghurt
1 cup fresh mint leaves
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
1/2 cup (80g) Sicilian green olives, pitted, halved
1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
60g pkt Coles Brand Australian baby rocket
1/4 cup (20g) flaked almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the cauliflower in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tsp of the oil and sprinkle with 2 teaspoon of the spice mix. Toss to combine. Arrange over the lined tray. Bake, turning occasionally, for 30 mins or until lightly golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon of the remaining oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 teaspoon of the remaining spice mix and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the couscous and stir to combine. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 mins or until couscous is tender and almost all the liquid is absorbed. Set aside, covered, for 10 mins to rest.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the remaining seasoning. Heat 1 teaspoon of the remaining oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook the chicken for 5 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Process the yoghurt, 1/4 cup of the mint and 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice in a food processor until smooth.
- Place the cauliflower, couscous, chickpeas, olives, parsley, rocket and remaining mint and lemon juice in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Thickly slice chicken and arrange over salad. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with almonds.