|Image Source: Taste.com.au|
4 Coles Brand Australian free range eggs, lightly whisked
1 tablespoon caster sugar
1 cup (150g) plain flour
1 1/2 cups (375ml) milk
Melted butter, to grease
100g dark chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
1/4 cup (85g) Nutella
Mixed berries, to serve
1 teaspoon dried coffee powder
2 teaspoons boiling water
1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
2 tablespoons marsala wine
1/2 cup (165g) Nutella
50g dark chocolate, melted
- Combine the egg, sugar and flour in a medium bowl. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly, until well combined and mixture is smooth. Set aside for 30 mins to rest.
- Heat a 15cm (base measurement) non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush with melted butter. Pour about 1 tablespoon of batter into the pan and swirl to coat. Cook for 1 min or until lightly golden and just set. Use a spatula to turn and cook for a further 30 seconds or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat to make about 24 crepes.
- To make the tiramisu filling, stir the coffee and water in a medium bowl until the coffee dissolves. Add the mascarpone, icing sugar and marsala. Stir until well combined. Whisk until mixture thickens slightly.
- To make the Nutella filling, combine the Nutella, chocolate and mascarpone in a medium bowl. Whisk until mixture thickens slightly.
- Place 1 crepe on a serving plate. Spread with a little of the tiramisu mixture. Top with another crepe. Spread with a little Nutella filling. Continue layering with remaining crepes and alternate layers of tiramisu filling and Nutella filling. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
- Combine the chocolate, cream and Nutella in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the cake and top with berries. Cut into wedges to serve.