|Image source: Taste.com.au|
500g Coles Australian Lamb Mince
1 tablespoon Masterfoods Hamburger Seasoning
1 Coles Brand Australian free range egg, lightly whisked
1/3 cup (25g) dried breadcrumbs
2 spring onions, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons Masterfoods Tomato Sauce
1/2 cup (120g) Greek-style yoghurt
1 large tomato, cut into 1cm pieces
2 tablespoons chopped mint
250g pkt microwave quinoa and brown rice
4 Coles Bakery Kaiser Rolls*, split
450g can Golden Circle Beetroot Slices
120g baby rocket leaves
1 avocado, stoned, peeled, chopped
1/3 cup (80ml) Zoosh Lemon and Herb dressing
100g fetta, crumbled
- Combine the mince, seasoning, egg, breadcrumbs and half the spring onion in a bowl. Shape into 4 patties. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the patties for 6 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato sauce and yoghurt in a small bowl. Season. Combine the tomato and mint in a separate bowl. Cook the quinoa mix following packet directions.
- Divide the yoghurt mixture evenly among bun bases. Top each base with a patty, 4 beetroot slices, tomato mixture, rocket and bun tops.
- Coarsely chop remaining beetroot. Place in a bowl with the quinoa mix, avocado, and remaining spring onion and rocket. Drizzle over dressing and combine. Sprinkle salad with fetta.
- Serve the lamb burgers with the quinoa and beetroot salad.