|Image Source: taste.com.au|
250g Arnott's Granita Biscuits
100g reduced-fat canola spread, melted
3 yellow peaches, halved, stones removed
2 x 250g pkt reduced-fat cream cheese
1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
1/2 cup (120g) reduced-fat sour cream
2 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
100g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
3 white peaches, halved, stones removed
- Grease a 20 x 30cm slice pan and line the base and 2 long sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place biscuits in a food processor and process until crushed. Add the spread and process until combined. Spoon into pan and use a glass to press over base. Place in fridge for 30 mins or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 150C. Coarsely chop 1 yellow peach. Place in a saucepan with 2 tbs water. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Process the peach mixture in a food processor until smooth. Add the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla and process until smooth. Pour over the prepared base. Sprinkle with raspberries. Cut remaining yellow peaches and the white peaches into thin wedges. Arrange, in alternating colours, over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake for 45 mins or until just set. Turn the oven off. Leave cheesecake in the oven, with the door ajar, for 30 mins or until cool. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into pieces to serve.