As this recipe sounds delicious, it's getting collected to be prepared in a very near future :)
Also project summer in a bikini #summerinabikini must start tomorrow (I keep saying this every single day) so....another reason.
Peppered Chicken and Strawberry Salad
Source: Coles Magazine September 2016 - Page 10
|Image source: Taste.com.au|
Serves: 4 - Prep time: 10 mins (+5 mins resting time) - Cooking 15 minuts
You will need:
2 (about 200g each) Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets
2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
Olive oil spray
2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
125g Coles Brand Cypriot Haloumi With Mint, cut into 1cm-thick slices
120g pkt Coles Brand Australian Baby Rocket
6 strawberries, thinly sliced
4 red radishes, thinly sliced
1/2 cup mint leaves
4 ripe strawberries, finely chopped
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Sprinkle the chicken evenly with the pepper. Season well with salt. Spray with oil. Cook for 4-5 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook the asparagus on the grill for 2 mins or until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Cook haloumi on the grill for 2 mins each side or until lightly charred.
- To make the strawberry dressing, place strawberry, mustard and honey in a bowl. Use a fork to crush. Add vinegar and oil and whisk to combine. Season.
- Arrange chicken, asparagus, haloumi, rocket, strawberry, radish and mint on serving plates. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
20g Fat (7g sat fat)